Watch Chelsea vs Wigan live stream and highlights 9/4/11

Watch Chelsea vs Wigan live stream and highlights 9/4/11

Chelsea head honcho Carlo Ancelotti has stressed that his future as manager of Chelsea does not hinge on Tuesday's quarter final second leg against Manchester United. The Blues ended up going down 1-0 to Wayne Rooney's goal on Wednesday and have to go up to Old Trafford and win if they are to be in with a realistic chance of silverware this season as the champions are lagging behind in the league and will have to mount serious assault on the title whilst hoping Manchester United slip up and Arsenal don't put a run of their own together. However, Abramovich sacked both Claudio Ranieri and Avram Grant based on their failings in the champions league in past seasons.


The Italian was resolute in his response to this spectre saying: "I don't think the decision on my future at the club rests on whether or not I win the Champions League. The club knows me very well, knows my behaviour, and they will take their decision on that. Until now, the support is totally 100%. I don't have a problem with this."



If you like this blog please click below. Thanks.
Top Blogs