Real Madrid 3 Lyon 0 highlights 16/3/11

Real Madrid 3 Lyon 0 highlights 16/3/11





Jose Mourinho is keeping his cards close to his chest regarding the fitness of Real Madrid midfielder Ronaldo ahead of their key last 16 clash with Lyon where the Spaniards are looking to overcome the French team Lyon. The player damaged his hamstring in the 7-0 mauling of Malaga on March 3rd and the club declared that he will be out for up to 2 weeks following the injury. Mourinho has decide whether to take the gamble on the portugese player and with the tie poised at 1-1 and Madrid having a key awa goal they will feel confident going into the match at the Bernabeau.


Mourinho speaking of Ronaldo to marca.com said: "I don't know whether he is going to play or not. We'll wait until the final training session to decide. I'm not a doctor and I'm not the player so I will leave it to the medical department to decide. I do not like to decide anything on game day - I like to be clear a day earlier. I have nothing to hide. If he is well, he will play. But you will have to wait a little."




If you like this blog please click below. Thanks.
Top Blogs